Sun, 31 Jan|
Online workshop on Zoom
The Sensous Art of Spanking & Impact-Play
Hit me Baby, one more time!
Time & Place
31 Jan 2021, 18:00 – 22:00 CET
Online workshop on Zoom
About the Event
ng what there is to feel: This workshop is about hitting and being hit. No more and no less. Spanking and impact play play a very special role in the erotic fantasies of both kink-oriented people and no-kink-lovers too. The whip in the hand of the leading part, or the bare buttocks of the devoted part above the knees of the dominant person have become a symbol of lustful devotion and intense play in our heads.
But hitting is not just hitting. Spanking and impact play are an art, developed over the years, with their own instruments, disciplines, rules and paths into ecstasy. We invite you to discover this world and some of its facets together with us. To be introduced to the art of erotic beating or - for those of you already experienced - to be given new impulses and inspirations. In the workshop, short inputs, an exchange of experiences and moments of detailed, practical practice alternate.
- Introduction: What is Spanking, Slapping and Impact Play? What disciplines and instruments are there?
- Close & Personal: How can I make percussion instruments myself? (including a small manufacturing round)
- Safety First: What are the risks and no-go zones (anatomy) and how can a safe game be designed? What happens physically and emotionally during spanking / impact play?
- Creating the Space: Consent negotiation, safe words and all the other things that make a game deep and touching.
- Warm-up: How and why do I prepare my counterpart for what is to come? How do I read my partner?
- It's getting hot in here: timing, rhythm, intensity and the art of mindfucking
- Between the lines: breathing techniques, meditation, hormonal manipulation - or how do I get high through spanking?
- Hit me baby, one more time: Open questions and solutions, inspirations
- Aftercare: What can good aftercare - physically and emotionally - look like for all playing partners?
- Duration approx. 3 - 3.5 hours
- Investment: € 40 single / € 75 couple
- Having your own percussion instruments ready for the workshop is advisable, but not absolutely necessary
- Online, via Zoom-Meeting, for which you will receive the necessary access data when booking the workshop by email
NO partner is required for this event! But you have to create a (free) Zoom account yourself for the participants. You will receive the access data for the workshop from us after your registration by email. Then just be at Zoom at the specified time and log in. We look forward to seeing you!